Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Went to Hakim Orchard


Last Saturday,me and my friends went to Hakim Orchard.Actually we haven't sleep since yesterday.We were so tired but the orchard amazed us.So we gathered up at 8.30 a.m and started our journey at 9 a.m.Firstly,we went to Hakim house to met his father before going to the orchard.


We had a breakfast first at a stall.After that,we went to the orchard.We arrived at 10 a.m like that.We need to hiked off the the hill first before we reached the orchard.After half and hour of hiking.We arrived there safely.We had a 10 minutes break first before we went to the pool.After break,we went to the pool.In the way the pool,i saw many banana trees,chili plants,and more.It was so beautiful.The orchard look like stairs.After we went down.I saw 3 pools.2 full of water and 1 is empty.First pool is fish pool.I don't know what fish is in that pool.It looks really fierce and the water stirred.So we went to next pool to see what inside.


The fish in this pool was no fierce.It looks calm and safe.So we take the net to catch it..We were so wet because we need to went in the pool to catch it.It was a new experience for me.It was so itchy when the fish swam around you and touched you.I shouted many times because i was so afraid that time.HAHA!After half and hour of fishing we succeed to catch 8 fish and bring them up to cook it.


My friend Nazrul,Bitu and Hakim only cooked it.Me and my brother take a rest and sleep.After half and hour,the fish are ready to eat.The fish taste was so awesome.It was so sweet and delicious.I ate it with chili sauce in it taste really-really fresh.I can solo 1 fish in 10 minutes.It was so delicious.After we packed our things,we went down the hill and went straight back home.It was so hot and we all were so tired.It was an amazing journey and new experience for me.My feet were bitten by many leech and a lot of blood can be seen at my feet.



Thanks for reading . I hope you like it . Come here again . Have a nice day :)

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving a Comment to Me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
- COPYRIGHT© BY ANIS ANWARY -