Friday, March 4, 2011

The story of my blog


HAHA!its kinda weird right with the title?yeah,actually i want to post this a long time ago but i forgot it :P .Wondering why my URL is dieranyss?why i use this name?haha.Actually i want to make this post the first post but i forgot.Nvm,now i will tell ya the story of my blog.Hehe 

My blog was created at tbun Wangsa Maju on 2 january about 4 p.m like that.It was created by me and my soul mate Babydiera.Babydiera,really help me a lot with this blog.She taught me how to register,editing,dashboard,and more.She was so kind.I am so stupid that time.I am really ashamed of myself because she knows more than me.She was so clever in this IT thingy.Firstly,i don't know what URL should i put ,then i realized that this blog were created by me and Babydiera so i named it dieranyss.Hehe.She laughed at me and asked me to changed it but i don't want.I want this blog will be a memory for both of us.This is not my blog.Its OUR blog.

My first editing was about my sparkling source of life.I describe about her in front of her.I felt very happy that time because she was so happy when she read my words.I was so happy to when i finally can describe about her in my blog.I want her and all people to know how she really meant to me.HAHA!that time will also be the first time in my life went to cyber cafe with a girl.A CUTE GIRL!HAHAHAH!last time i was so jealous when i saw my friends brought their girlfriend here,but now,its time for me to bring my girl.

She was so happy when i finally had a blog.She taught me a lot of new lesson that day.She taught me sincerely like a mother taught her son how to walk.When i saw her eyes,i saw how earnestness she was when she teaching me.She was so patient of me because i was kinda slow in this IT thingy.She was so patient and kind person.Thank you babydiera!you are so kind and i really love you so much much!no one in this world can replace you!i was so happy when i'm with you.Thanks for teaching me a lot of new lesson in this world.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY!MUAH MUAH MUAHX!


Thanks for reading . I hope you like it . Come here again . Have a nice day :)

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving a Comment to Me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
- COPYRIGHT© BY ANIS ANWARY -