Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pavilion again . Baru la hot !


Hey guys,its been awhile i haven't hanging out with my friends at PAVILION!HHHAHAHA!Yesterday,me my friends,and my princess babydiera went to pavilion.We went there by my mum's car.Yesterday,the rain was quite heavy and it make us difficult to get out from the car.So yesterday will be my second day parking at PAVILION.!!it was quite expensive.RM8.But what to do.I had no choice.We arrived PAVILION safely at 5 p.m.

Firstly,we went to the cinema to buy tickets.Actually we don't know what to watch because the movie wasn't interesting that day.So we don't know what to watch and decided to weather to watch it or not at night.That time my cute princess babydiera was hungry.I took her to the food court where it will be the second place of me and her eating together. <3After took our lunch,we went to bb plaza to have a sneak peek on shoes.While we were heading to the shop,we accidently,met amin.He was wondering around finding what to buy for her girlfriend birthday present.Me and my sweetheart,help him what to buy.But lastly,he decided to bring his girlfriend there because he dont know what size did his girlfriend wear.

At night,we went back to PAVILION to watch the movie.All movies are full.All movies are fully booked until
morning.It was a madness for me.So we had no choice but to went back home.Before we went back home,we went to chatime and had a drink.I ordered strawberry smoothie because my princess really love that drink so much.She was so happy when she drink it.We took a couple of picture first and went back home.It was a great day tough.


Look how happy she is when she drink the strawberry smoothie.I love to see her happy.I love to see her smile because it makes her more cute <3


Thanks for reading . I hope you like it . Come here again . Have a nice day :)

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving a Comment to Me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
- COPYRIGHT© BY ANIS ANWARY -