Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy anniversary for 4 month Baby Diera

Alhamdulillah and thank god for letting us be together until today.14 march ago was our 4th anniversary.I was so happy and couldn't believe it.I was so and really happy with my cute princess Babydiera.We went trough all pain and happiness together.We have so many memories together.I really love it when i reminds myself every night what we have been through together.I was so happy and smiled myself when i think about it.

For your information,Babydiera is first girl i had been with until now.Before this,i only couple with girl within one week only.I believe that Babydiera really love me.I always ended up messing her mood.I always make her angry.I had done a lot of mistakes in this period.I always make her cry and sad.I am so sorry baby.I'm just a normal human being that always make mistakes.I'm so sorry.I'm promise i will improve myself and be the bes for you baby.

So many beautiful memories with you baby.Firstly,we went to the general hospital last few weeks.It was my first time going there.You guided me very well and did't mad at me at all.I'm so sorry i didn't know anything about it.All the people in the hospital stared at us that time.I don't know why.But pity you baby.You are in really big pain that time and i'm sorry can be with you while the doctor having a check-up at you.

Secondly is the day i gave you a lot of hello kitty items that you always wanted.I am so happy when you really like all the things i bought for you.I am really glad you like it.I still remembered your cute face when suddenly you jump off when you saw the hello kitty teddy bear lied beside me.You opened the door and hug the hello kitty with happiness.I can saw that you were really happy that time.Your beautiful smile really make my day..

I really love you so much Babydiera.You are the only one i had in my life.No one can replace you in my heart and no one are better than you.You are so perfect for me.I want to be with you forever.I promise i will be a perfect boy for you.I am so sorry that i am not perfect for you.I will try my best to change.Whatever happens.I do and really love you Babydiera.


Thanks for reading . I hope you like it . Come here again . Have a nice day :)

1 comment:

  1. awwww ~ happy anniversary too sayangg <33 iloveyouusomuch !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Leaving a Comment to Me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
- COPYRIGHT© BY ANIS ANWARY -