Saturday, February 26, 2011

Study time !! :(


Yeah,the time has come again.I really hate it.It's class time.Yeah,i really hate it when it comes with the class time.I hate it because it's so boring and its freaking me out.I want to share with you guys this semester experience.This semester will be the worst semester i ever had in my life.I never registered so late until two weeks because of the admin is full with students and new students.The admins was full and looks like pasar malam.The place was quite small and so crowed.There's no chair provided so all the students sat down on the floor waiting for their turns.I went there 3 times and when i went there,all full of students.I can't wait that longer.I think i will fainted.What if i want to go to the toilet?who will look after my que?no one right?so i registered two weeks after the registration date.Thankfully when i registered,the place was a little crowded only.But i wait 3 hours.So lame right?lucky i only get stomach ache and didn't want to went to toilet.This semester i took 4 out of 5 subject.I took 4 because the subject was pretty hard and need a lot of reading.I don't want to mess up my brain taking many subjects this time and ended C and below.So far,the class was quite good but its really full of students.So i have to come early this semester.So suck right?haha.But,all i know.Its always same.I always being the youngest student in the class.My class i full of old people and narrow minded people.All talking about world economics and what we called "SO ADULT TALKING" conversation.I can't cope with them.All i can do is being alone with myself and stand for my own.So bored right?thats why i really hate to go to class but i must!NO Choice!no option!damnnn!!!

Enough with that,but i am so pitiful with my cute baby princess Babydiera because i couldn't spent time again after this with her.Its hard to meet her this time because my class started early morning and ended up late at night.We couldn't im late night like we use to everyday and we only can meet for awhile only.I'm so sorry.I didn't mean to be like this but i must.I dont have choice.I'm so sorry.I am so sorry babdiera,i couldn't spent time with you like always.I'm so sorry.I hope you can accept this and i hope you can take this with an open heart.


Thanks for reading . I hope you like it . Come here again . Have a nice day :)

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving a Comment to Me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
- COPYRIGHT© BY ANIS ANWARY -