Saturday, February 26, 2011

LEAGUE OF RESISTANCE PEOPLE GIG


Last wednesday,i went to equal studio kajang.It's my second time performing there.This gig was organised again by my friend kenith.We performed at night that night.We was so happy to know that we were in that show that night.We arrived a little late because of some circumstances.I went there with all bandmates,friends and especially my cute baby princess Babydiera.Before we went there,i taught diera some driving skills to her before i pick up my friends.After picking up all my friends,we started our journey.We started our journey at 8 p.m.We arrived there lately at 9 p.m.When we arrived,we missed mynightville band.Kinda sad that time because i want to see that band performing but i couldn't.That night,we get the last slot of the show because of our lateness.We perform a little bad,maybe because of the guitar amp or i don't know anything about guitars amp.After performing,we ate satay kajang near the kajang stadium.It was so delicious.After eat,we went home happily.Thanks to kenith for inviting us and thanks to all the bands there that perform pretty well that night.


THANKS KENITH FOR INVITING US.I HOPE YOU CAN INVITE US AGAIN.I AM SO HAPPY <3


Thanks for reading . I hope you like it . Come here again . Have a nice day :)

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving a Comment to Me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
- COPYRIGHT© BY ANIS ANWARY -