Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Crash the moshpit at Soundmaker Studio,Penang


Alhamdulillah and thank god,at last we had our first show at Penang.Thanks also to Apan Bege for helping us to get into this show.By the way,this is also will be my first gig in this year.I was so happy when i knew we're in this show.We prepared ourselves in 1 month before the gig started.In that one month,we succeed to create 2 songs and 2 covers.Firstly,we started our journey to Penang at 11 a.m.We top-up the touch and go card and went straight to the highway.Our first stop was at Behrang.We stopped by at the R n R and went to toilet to cleaned ourselves.After that,we continued back our journey.We had our lunch at Taiping.It was so hot out there.Thank god my car already repaired the radiator.This time,we went to Penang by bridge because before this,we went there by ferry.I think using the bridge were more faster than ferry.We arrived at Soundmaker studio at 5 p.m.Thanks to ejoy bege for directing us to the studio.Before entering the gig,me,my brother,odd and my cute baby princess babydiera changed our cloth first and prepared ourselves.


After a several bands,its time for my band to performed.We started a little late because of little problem from the guitar.When all my band mates were ready,we started our show by our intro.Luckily it was perfect.All the crowds came to the stage to watch us.I was so amazed because it was more people than before.Our first cover was thy art is murder - whore to a chainsaw.It was a blast because we made it on the right tempo and the crowd really love it.Secondly was our first song decapitate.It was a little sad because i think the crowd was a little blur of our songs.No one were dancing and no one were head banging that time.Thirdly,was our second cover song.It was Carnifex - the diseased and the poisoned.I was happy because when i screamed "carnifex" all the crowds was so happy and started to scream.I can see they all enjoying themselves.I saw headbangings and moshing while we're performing.In the last breakdown,i still can smiled at my cute baby princess babydiera.From her cute face,i saw that she was really enjoyed her self watching me singing.I was so happy with that.We ended our performance with our last song.It was our own song and its called Betraying Salvation.I was so terrified that the crowd can understand and enjoyed this song.In the last breakdown,i ran towards my baby princess and shouted at her.HEHEHE! It was the best performance for us i guess.We didn't make any mistakes at all and i am really proud with my band mates.After that,we rest and watched the other band perform.The gig ended at 11 p.m like that.Before we head back to Kuala Lumpur,we had our dinner at Nasi Kandar Penang.That was my first time eating Nasi Kandar.It was so delicious but kinda spicy too.We head back to Kuala Lumpur at 2.00 a.m and we arrived safely at 7.00 a.m.Everyone was so tired and all we can think that time was our bed.Thanks a lot to Nazrul and Akim for driving us that night.


Thanks a lot my cute baby princess Babydiera for joining us.Without you,i think i can't perform well because my heart was miserable and my mind always thinking about you.Thanks for snapping our pictures and thanks to you,i can perform really well.I am sorry that night because i was so sleepy and let you went to the toilet by yourself and you get lost.I am so sorry baby.I promised i will never do that again.I will always by your side next time.I was so touched when you let me sleep on your couch will you seat down at on the bottom of the car.You were so kind baby.You are so nice to me.You sacrificed yourself again for me.I was so touched.Thank you sayang.You are so kind.I love you so much Babydiera.Thanks for existing in my life and thanks for accepting me.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I WANT!

A big thanks to Syahmi Lima for letting us borrowed his camera and a big thanks too to Nazrul Shafiq,Aiman Aizzat and Zakrul Shafiq for their great performance.


Thanks for reading . I hope you like it . Come here again . Have a nice day :)

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving a Comment to Me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
- COPYRIGHT© BY ANIS ANWARY -