Monday, February 14, 2011

3 Month anniversary


Happy 3 month anniversary My Cute Baby Princess Babydiera.Yesterday,on 14th February,we were officially 3 month in relationship.Firstly,i want to thank god for giving us precious time to spent together and make both of  us happy together everyday.I was so happy today because i can't believe we still can maintain this beautiful relationship until today.Although,we always have problems,fights and more,but we were still here  stand for our love and relationship.I never had a long relationship like this before.I was really thankful to Allah for what He gave to me.Alhamdulillah.I was so thankful.


Yesterday was the best date ever.Firstly,we went to Jusco to buy something for my princess Babydiera.She was so happy that day.She always laugh and smile.I really love her laugh and smiles.She is so cute when she laugh and smile.After that,we went to giant to buy something.I can't tell you because its kinda privacy.HAHA!it was so funny when me and Babydiera acting like we were already married.We act really seriously when babydiera test the baby pampers and all the baby stuffs.All the workers there just staring at us with a lot of questions in their minds.That day was quite hot.We grabbed some foods and drinks before we went to Taman Metropolitan.


When we arrived at Taman Metropolitan,i was shocked when Babydiera asked me to teach her how to drive.I was so shocked because i planned to teach her drive on our 3rd anniversary.It looks like she can read my mind before i saying it.I taught her how to start the car,how to control the steering,how to turn the car and more.She looks really happy that time.I can saw it from her cute face.Hehe.After that,we had a walk around the park.We snapped a lot of pictures at the park.The park was beautiful and harmony.I really love it.See the picture above?that picture was taken by me.Is it cute?yeah,my princess was so cute.She is the most cutest girl ever for me.I really like this picture because she looks so cute.It makes me want to kiss her face  a million times.

Babydiera,thanks for giving me chance until today.You are the best girl ever.Thanks for forgiving me my mistakes.I was so scared because i fell asleep that day.I'm scared we will break up because i promised with you,if i fell asleep and left you again,we will break up.Thanks baby.In this 3 month of joyful moment,i felt that you really love me and want to be with me forever.You sacrificed a lot for me.You sacrificed yourself for me.You do many things for me.I was so honoured.You also try to get me close with your family.You and your family brought me many places.Thanks sayang for teaching me many new things,foods places in this world.You knew a lot more than me.You shared many things that you know with me.Thanks a lot sayang.

I want you to know that every day i always ask myself why i keep loving you.I always find your weakness but i couldn't find it.You are so perfect for me baby.You are beautiful,cute and sweet.That what i really like about you baby.I really love you baby.I love you so much.Please don't leave me baby.I'm sorry again because i cry a lot and make you angry.I just want you to know that i don't want to lose you because i really love you baby.I hope we can stay together until the end.I just want to be with you.With you only.God,please help us.I really need help from you.I hope you blessed our relationship/Lastly,Babydiera,i really love you so much.Thanks for existing in my life and complete my miserable life.I love you so much my cute baby princess.
MUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHXXXXXXXX!


Thanks for reading . I hope you like it . Come here again . Have a nice day :)

1 comment:

Thanks For Leaving a Comment to Me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
- COPYRIGHT© BY ANIS ANWARY -