Friday, February 4, 2011

Outing at PAVILLLLIIIIOOOOONNNNNNNNN !!


Last Wednesday,i went to PAVILION,PAVILION okay?hot tak?with my princess Baby Diera,my friends and my new friend.I guess you all want to know who's my new friend ait?my new friend is Sarah.She is a friend of my princess.She also followed us to PAVILION.We arrived at PAVILION at 5 p.m like that.It was so hot until my armpits turned wet.EEEIIUWWW! AHHAHAHAHAHA!after that we had our lunch at KITARO BISTRO.HAHAHAHHAHA!while we were eating,i saw EJAAA and his bf walking next to us.His  bf was so tall.After we finished eating,we went to TS to get a new pair of shoes for Sarah.After an hour of shopping,finally Sarah bought the shoes that were chosen by my baby.My baby are really good in shopping and she is so good in styling.While we were heading to the salon,suddenly i realized that a lot of shop were closed already.Yeah,i forgot because tomorrow is Chinese New Year.So,i had to canceled the salon thingy and went to PAVILION.We just keep walking without any purpose there.We stopped  at the middle of the buildings and snapped some pictures.The picture above was taken by Bab.Before we went out from PAVILION,we still have time to do our favorite activities.Me and my friends BOUGHT a lot of accessories and necklaces.HHHAHHAHHA!While we were heading to car,we still snapping picture outside PAVILION.After a few moment,suddenly its raining.It was raining without notice.It was really heavy.Me,my princess ,and all my friends ran for our lives as fast as as we can to the car.In the car,we were really wet.We laughed at ourselves and went straight for karaoke.It was so fun running and romantic when i am running in the rain.This is the first time i went home wet and i really miss playing in the rain.I love rain.For me,it was a bless from god and its cold.Hehe.


Thanks for reading . I hope you like it . Come here again . Have a nice day :)

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving a Comment to Me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
- COPYRIGHT© BY ANIS ANWARY -