Monday, January 24, 2011

Thanks for showing me what love feels like

Babydiera you are the kindest girl i ever met in my life.I am so thankful to god for giving me the chance to be with you.I hope we will stay forever we and will not fall apart.I want to be with you for the rest of my life baby.

Baby,,i know and i believe that you are truly in love with me.You had never let me down or disappointed me even once.You'll always make me happy and created a smile on my face everyday.I can feel that i am the most priority and valuable thing for you.You always make me the first one in everything.You sacrifice everything for me.Your time,your money and yourself.You always do what i told you.You never resist it.You never left me alone even once.You always hold my hand and bring me wherever you want to go.You always share everything with me.I really love you baby.I felt myself being loved and appreciated.I never felt like this before.I am so in love with you baby.Only god knows how my feelings are right now.

I am so sorry because i always make you angry.I always made a lot of mistakes.But i know,you mad at me because you love me and you want me not to repeat the mistakes again.I am so sorry again because i always make you waiting.Usually you will wait for me until 3 or 4 AM.But,you didn't resist.You just waited for me and didn't complain at all.I am so sorry if i fall asleep.I am a weak person.I can't hold up for a long time.

I am so sorry i didn't invite you for the Carnifex show.I didn't invite you because i know you don't like dark and crowded places.I am so sorry baby.I know you willing to go there because of me.You want to be with me every second in your life.I can feel that baby.You willing to wake up from only 3 hours of sleep because of me.You only sleep 3 hours that day right?from 12 to 3 noon.I am so sorry sayang.I can feel that you really love me baby.

You sacrifice a lot of things to me but i didn't sacrifice anything for you.I always repeated my mistakes again and again.I am so sorry sayang.I never met a girl like you before.You are so special.I swear to god i really felt myself being cared and loved.Now i know what is the meaning of love.I only felt this feelings only from you dear.Thanks baby for showing it to me.I really love you Baby Diera..Please don't leave me.

I BELIEVE NO ONE CAN CHANGE YOUR PLACE IN MY HEART  EXCEPT YOU.


Thanks for reading . I hope you like it . Come here again . Have a nice day :)

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving a Comment to Me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
- COPYRIGHT© BY ANIS ANWARY -